Note: If this is an emergency please call 911 after 3:30 pm and on weekends.

If you cannot get the on-line service request system to work on your computer or device, please call 269-925-1196 and press "0" to submit your request.

If you wish to be notified of your service request status, you MUST select your desired method of notification by clicking on "Notifications". Also, when entering your address, you may need to include a N, S, E or W designator.

The Road Department does NOT maintain street lights or state highways. You may report a street light problem to Indiana & Michigan Power at 1-800-311-6424 or click here. You may report a problem on a state highway by calling the MDOT Coloma TSC at 269-849-1165.